Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors should submit only manuscript that has been carefully proofread. The manuscript is a scientific paper from research results or conceptual ideas. Written in English. It is original (no plagiarism) and has never been published in other media.
- Main headings are in 12-point, centered, bold, Times New Roman font with Spacing After setting at Auto.
- Secondary headings are in 11-point, left-aligned, bold, Times New Roman font with Spacing After setting at Auto.
- Table headings are 11-point, center-aligned, Times New Roman font.in
- Please use Borders and Shading for Tables where the main lines are set at 1pt and secondary at 3/4pt.
- The manuscript is written 15-20 pages using TIMES NEW ROMANS font size 11 with 1 space (Single spacing) on A4 size. For more details see the journal template!
- Systematics of scriptwriting research results include:
The title uses an effective sentence with a maximum of 14 words and gives a description of the contract number and source of research funding.
- Author's Full Name
- Affiliation, City, Country:
- E-mail (Listed e-mail should be active because of the correspondence by e-mail)
The abstract should be minimum of 200 words and a maximum of 250 words. The abstract should at least consist of a short background of the research, research purposes, method of research, result, and findings, and conclusion. The abstract should be stand-alone, meaning that should be no citation on the abstract. Abstract typed on Justify margin, font Times New Roman, 10 points, and single space.
Keywords should be written in italic and maximum of 7 words
The manuscript may include the following sections:
- Literature Review
- Conclusion and limitation
- Future Research and Implications
References are based on article citations and must follow APA 7th Edition. For more details see the journal template!
CITATION AND REFERENCES
Use a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose style modern humanities research association 3rd edition style
Authors who publish with the International Journal of Economics and Business Issues agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal of Economics and Business Issues right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.